Joel Skousen's Special ReportsHow To Implement A High Security Shelter In The Home (pdf version)
Ten Packs For Survival
Note, there is now an all-new 4th edition of this book titled: The High Security Shelter.
Previous editions were issued under the title, How to Implement a High Security Shelter in the Home
A Half price PDF version of the 3rd edition (shown above) is available for $12. Send money via Paypal to Mr. Skousen's email address, formed by his first name, Joel, at joelskousen.com. Mention in the comments section what you are ordering. This is currently the only version of this book we are releasing electronically.
This special report provides architectural plans for building a shelter into an existing home, using do-it-yourself building techniques. You?ll find information about new construction and poured concrete shelters in The Secure Home, but this report deals specifically with building a shelter in an existing basement.
Most existing homes with basements will not have enough room to pour a new, 12-inch concrete ceiling. But using the unique techniques detailed in this special report, you can create a ceiling with reinforced concrete block. The finished room is a reinforced storm shelter that:
- protects your family from nature?s highest winds?tornadoes and hurricanes.
- provides a crush-proof, reinforced shelter against earthquakes.
- serves as a concealed vault room that stores your valuables safely and securely.
- acts as a high-security, secret hiding place if your family faces an intruder. Various communications devices such as a telephone can be stored within the shelter. The shelter can also contain a concealed exit for emergencies.
- provides live-in fallout protection in case of a nuclear attack, complete with bunk beds, water, food, cooking center, bathroom, and filtered ventilation.
Inquiries: email Mr. Skousen at his email forming joel (at) joel skousen dot com/p>
Ten Packs for Survival
TEN PACKS FOR SURVIVAL, $5 plus postage, a small, professionally illustrated booklet by Mr. Skousen listing all the basic survival necessities in 10 unique categories to get your home in minimum condition to survive a variety of crises or shortages. This is a nice little introductory listing of preparedness items to give to a friend who needs to get started in preparation. A listing of useful barter items is also included at the end. A Half price PDF version is available by sending $2 via Paypal Send Money to Mr. Skousen's email address, formed by his first name, Joel, at joelskousen.com. Mention in the comments section what you are ordering.
The Ten Packs are:
- FOOD PACK
- WATER PACK
- POWER PACK
- MEDICAL PACK
- VEHICLE PACK
- TRAVEL PACK
- COMMUNICATIONS PACK
- HOUSEHOLD EQUIPMENT PACK
- DEFENSE PACK
- TOOL PACK